Friday, January 13, 2012

An evening at our house

I'm loving practicing...and I want to practice getting those unscripted, life moments, so I took some shots at our house last night.

This is how Shana chose to hang out close to Kevin while he looked at some paperwork...

I found Caleb sneaking a play on my phone...

Shana being bored in her room...

And hiding herself under her stuffed animals...

And then she decided to do what she does best...her art!





The corner of her desk exemplifies her...crayons, paints, a floral arrangement, her cup of water for while she works and her new DS which she uses mainly as an MP3 player with external speakers...had I known that was really what she wanted it for, Santa could have saved some trouble and just got her the MP3 player!  Oh, but she does use the camera function...oh, and the PicToChat function...basically everything except the games that is its main purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment